Quickly becoming one of WNY’s most popular traditions, Flattery’s is the premier venue in the area for Volleyball. Daily 6 on 6 co-ed leagues featuring both recreational and intermediate play. Great for people of all skill levels and ages.
The Spring 2017 session will begin on the 2nd or 3rd week of May, depending on weather.
First place teams win a $50 bar tab and champagne. Second place teams win a $25 bar tab.
There will also be a pizza party for all players during the last week of regular season play.
LEAGUE RULES & INFORMATION
- Must be 21 years or older to play.
- Ten week schedule
- Single elimination playoffs (every team makes playoffs)
- No games on Monday May 29th for Memorial Day
- Sign-up is first come first serve
- Payment or deposit required for entry
- Teams must be paid in full by the 2nd week of play
- Teams of 5 or 6 must have 2 women on the court at all times
- A team playing with 4 members are only required to have 1 female on the court at all times
- League fee is $300. Teams are responsible for weekly ref fees of $10.00
For more information on the Spring 2017 session, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin at 716-374-5036.